Why we love it: A natural stone roller helps serums penetrate skin to deliver maximum hydration, while also reducing puffiness and the appearance of fine lines. Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love and femininity; White Agate is the stone of balance and release; Aventurine is the stone of strength and inner peace. For more information, read our blog post, Let the Good Times Roll.
Clean Beauty Insider Tip: Keep your natural stone roller in the freezer! A facial massage with this ice cold clean beauty tool is pure bliss...
How to use it:
- Wash your face and apply your favorite facial oil - remember, slightly wet skin helps oil glide into a thin, breathable layer on your skin, and also helps with absorption
- Start with your neck, and work upwards. On your neck, roll up and down with the large end of the tool
- For the jawline, start at the chin and roll towards your ears; repeat this working upwards to your check bones
- Flip the tool around and use the small side for under your eyes; work from your nose to your ears, and roll up and down over your temples
- Flip the tool again and use the large side for your forehead; roll up and down from the center working your way out
Eco-thoughtful packaging: No plastic, styrofoam (gasp!), or bubble wrap. It arrives simply adorned in naturally biodegradable, compostable, SFI-certified, and fully recyclable paper.
Is this a gift? Check out our beautifully handcrafted watercolor cards!
Keep your roller clean
Use a light hand; too much pressure can break capillaries